Fun Opportunity to Make Money and Enrich Women's Lives through Skincare and Glamor Products

MaryKay has been one of the best business adventure I have ever endeavored. I have had so much fun doing home parties and meeting new people through this buisness vehicle.

I would love to come into your home and do a show for you or even a web party through Google Hangouts. It is so easy to get FREE MaryKay Items. All you need is $175 in orders and you can receive FREE MaryKay! WOW how cool is that?

So if you would like to have a party at your home or even if you would like for me to mail a set of catalogues or even show you how to use the products through Google Hangouts so that you could do a book party that's fine also because all you need is:
  • At least $150 in sales=$25.00 Free MaryKay
  • Keep your date for turning in the order=$5.00 Free MaryKay
  • Referring 3 other ladies to do a book party/home party=$5.00 Free MaryKay
  • Having 10 ladies over the age of 18 who order=free MaryKay Roll-up bag



That is an awesome hostess plan!

Or if you are interested in how you can have your own MaryKay buisness give me a call and I can give you the information on how you can recieve 50% of your total sales and how having two parties a week can earn you an income of $500.00~$1,000.00 a month on just 10-15 hrs of work a month. That's great compared to a part-time job working 20-30hrs and only making $140!
Call/Text me at 910-610-8943 or email me at candace.lowry@gmail.com to schedule your own party or for me to send you some catalogues so that you can enjoy the best beauty products on the market.  I also will provide free samples for any order request.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Importance Communication Within Our County: Communication Ensures Effective Partnerships

Opportunity and Orders