Opportunity and Orders

Had a great MaryKay day :-). Need your help in reaching my goal of four $175.00 parties this month.  Please inbox me at candace.lowry@gmail.com or call me/text me at 910-610-8943. 






Would love to qualify also for the MaryKay car bonus so if you are interested in the business we can set up a video conference or conference call.


Send me your mailing addresses and I will send you an up-to-date MaryKay Look book.  Great promotion when you order $55.00 you can get a pink cross body bag for just $5 :-)

You can even use PayPal to send your money to ensure the money back guarantee by entering in my email address for payments.

Look forward to hearing from you guys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Importance Communication Within Our County: Communication Ensures Effective Partnerships

Fun Opportunity to Make Money and Enrich Women's Lives through Skincare and Glamor Products